Sunday, December 25, 2011

DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST



Owwhhhhhooooiiii~


This entry is for the contest "Win the DiGi iPhone 4Showdown!" Sponsored by Digi and promoted through Nuffnang :) ....... there are 2 parts for the entries...... here is the first part .....


So......this is my reaction after seeing the post in Nuffnang regarding the DiGi iPhone contest....


Omg! this is my opportunity to win an iPhone 4S!!

Well....a picture worth a thousands words ......just take a look at these pictures...... if I win the contest .... the first thing i will do to my iphone is......






LOL.....yeah! it's true! i will open the box first! hahaha.....then only i will make these things......

First, Setup iCloud

In iOS 5, Apple has added the ability to backup your iPhone’s important files and picture to the cloud. When I setup iCloud, I can send your photos to the cloud and all of my devices with Photo Steam. I also can backup my entire iPhone to the cloud.


iCloud also allows me to use the Find My iPhone tool to track down your lost iPhone. After I setup the backup process, my iPhone will backup every time I plug in and connect to WiFi. This means my contacts, apps and files are safe.

Second, Set Up Relationships

I plan to use Siri, I should take a few minutes to setup my contact relationships. Once these are setup, I can ask Siri to send a text message to my  Mother, Sisters,Uncle, …well anybody that I want. You can see an example of this in the Siri demo video below.


This video is freaking cool !!!~ 

Third,Put in a Case

Well, everybody will do this. This is just to make your iPhone looks more attractive and some of it even protect your iPhone when it accidentally slip from your hand and fall to the ground. In other words there are casing that have the ability to absorb impact. here are some photos of them.... google it!



Want this!!

If u plan to join the contest....feel free to visit Nuffnang website at this link


Last words, for first entry...

Gosh! i really wish i can win the iPhone XD


1 comment:

  1. I get pleasure from, lead to I found exactly what I used to be taking a look for.
    You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

    my page: Call of Mini Dino Hunter Hack

    ReplyDelete

men men komen